Votes |
The Olson Group of Gary, Indiana

Dan L.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Posted Aug 16 2022, 03:11

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience with working with and/or purchasing turnkey properties from the Olson Group?

There link: https://buyolsongroup.com

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Dan Liao

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Aug 16 2022, 08:07
Quote from @Dan L.:

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience with working with and/or purchasing turnkey properties from the Olson Group?

There link: https://buyolsongroup.com

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Dan Liao

They are investors who buy rentals as well as manage and manage for others. I had a rental in Gary that I tried to get them to PM for me but they were too slow for my liking in getting responses. They are a big group and people I spoke with did say they have a great reputation, but the northeast mentality of wanting things done yesterday does not work in every market.

User Stats

Votes
Dan L.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Aug 16 2022, 15:37

Thank you @Chris Seveney !!!

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 19 2023, 11:25

Hi Dan. Yes they did construction management for my own REO purchase and now are my PM in NWIndiana. They are totally professional and get the job done. They do like 100 rehabs per year and manage 400+. They are changing their name to one property solution. I'm also an agent in IL IN MI if you need any comps or help.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 1 2024, 07:12
Quote from @Tricia Koning:

Hi Dan. Yes they did construction management for my own REO purchase and now are my PM in NWIndiana. They are totally professional and get the job done. They do like 100 rehabs per year and manage 400+. They are changing their name to one property solution. I'm also an agent in IL IN MI if you need any comps or help.

Hi Tricia, I'm interested in some mult family in Gary, and would love to have a local agent to work with. Please let me know if you are available.