BiggerPockets Meetup in Denver May 2nd!

Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Community Manager
  • Colorado Springs, CO
ModeratorPosted Apr 17 2024, 11:03
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone, I wanted to invite you all to a special real estate meetup happening in the Denver area. BiggerPockets has teamed up with Rocky Mountain Women Invest to host this event, and it's a great opportunity to connect with local investors, learn from industry experts, and celebrate the launch of a new book.

Meetup Details

• Date: Thursday, May 2
  • Time: 6-9 PM
  • Admission: Includes 1 free drink 🍺

What to Expect

• Meet the Authors: Get the chance to connect with Amelia McGee and Grace Gudenkauf, the authors of the new book The Self-Managing Landlord: More Profit, Time, and Peace of Mind with DIY Rental Property Management.
  • Book Signing: Bring your copy of the book for a personalized signature and receive an extra free drink🍺
  • Networking Opportunities: Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, this is a great chance to mingle with like-minded individuals from the local real estate community.

User Stats

Votes
Adi Moussa
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 17 2024, 11:09

The event sounds fantastic! Since I'll be in Denver that week, count me in for sure.