Skip to content
Personal Finance

User Stats

Votes
Hassan Hesan
Votes |
Has anyoneused WholesaleShelfCorporations.com for buying an aged shelf corporation

Hassan Hesan
Posted Sep 11 2023, 09:26

I'm currently exploring options for speeding up the process of securing business funding and building corporate credit. One of the strategies that caught my eye is the use of aged shelf corporations. I've been doing some research and came across a company called WholesaleShelfCorporations.com that specializes in providing aged entities.

Before making a decision, I would like to hear from those who have actual experience with it. Did you find their offerings to be clean and free of liabilities? How smooth was the purchasing process? Most importantly, were you able to leverage the aged corporation in securing loans or business credit?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 11 2023, 10:07

Yeah, I actually went through the process with WholesaleShelfCorporations.com not too long ago. Have to say, it was pretty smooth sailing. I got my aged shelf corporation without any hitches, and I was genuinely pleased with the whole experience. The process was straightforward, and I didn't run into any issues. If you're thinking about getting an aged shelf corp, I'd definitely recommend giving them a look.

User Stats

Votes
Ashley Mason
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 29 2024, 06:56

@Hassan Hesan Hello, did you follow through with the purchase? I am thinking about doing the same thing.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
LaShawnda Robinson
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Michigan, United States
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Michigan, United States
Replied Apr 25 2024, 14:33
Quote from @Jean Pierre:

Yeah, I actually went through the process with WholesaleShelfCorporations.com not too long ago. Have to say, it was pretty smooth sailing. I got my aged shelf corporation without any hitches, and I was genuinely pleased with the whole experience. The process was straightforward, and I didn't run into any issues. If you're thinking about getting an aged shelf corp, I'd definitely recommend giving them a look.

Have you been applied for any business credit with the shelf corporation yet?