• Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
2024 Bootcamp Enrollment!

Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Community Manager
  • Colorado Springs, CO
ModeratorPosted Dec 19 2023, 09:36

The deadline to enroll in our 2024 Real Estate Investing Bootcamps is approaching. Enroll by 12/31/23 and you'll receive special bonuses, including exclusive content to apply what you learn in 2024 and an opportunity to win a 1:1 coaching call with your instructor. Don't delay, you must enroll by 12/31/23 to receive these bonuses.

Interested? Here is what's on tap to learn with some of the best in the business:

• Rookie Bootcamp: Aspiring to get your first deal under contract in 2024? Meet your coaches, Ashley Kehr and Tyler Madden.
  • Multifamily Bootcamp: Ready to go big and tap into the large multifamily game? Meet your coaches, Matt Faircloth and Justin Fraser.
  • BRRRR Bootcamp: Interested in how to implement BRRRR in 2024? Say hello to Henry Washington.

Pro members get over 50% off pricing on Bootcamps. Not a Pro? No problem! Enroll in any interactive bootcamp and receive one year free of Pro.

Now's the time - take action towards your success. Enroll Today.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 19 2023, 18:48

@Noah Bacon I have a question there are 2 sessions , one Tuesday and Thursday are those two separate sessions that are to be attended or do you just pick one as it's the same content?

Are these sessions recorded where you're able to watch them on your own if you're unable to attend ?

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Colorado Springs, CO
ModeratorReplied Dec 20 2023, 07:41

Hi Mario, great questions!

You get two Q&As per week: Not only will you get a weekly Q&A with the instructor to discuss the content, but you’ll also get a second Q&A with the instructor and a special guest star to bring more dimension and depth to your learning experience.

Our Interactive Bootcamps offer weekly, live Q&A with attendees. If you cannot make a session, don’t worry! Yes, all of the live class sessions will be recorded and added to your course.

If you have any other questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you and would also recommend checking out the Bootcamp FAQ page found here!

BiggerPockets logo
    BiggerPockets
    |
    Sponsored
    Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
    Wesley Na
    • New to Real Estate
    • TX
    Votes |
    • New to Real Estate
    • TX
    Replied Dec 20 2023, 09:16

hey new here, how do I sign up?

User Stats

Votes
    Noah Bacon
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    ModeratorReplied Dec 20 2023, 09:21

Hey Wesley! 

You can enroll here!

User Stats

Votes
    Gucci S.
    Pro Member
    • New to Real Estate
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • New to Real Estate
    Replied Dec 23 2023, 10:15

Hi, are the rookie boot camp and the multifamily sessions at the same time? I was thinking of joining both. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
    Jasmin Silva
    • New to Real Estate
    • CA
    Votes |
    • New to Real Estate
    • CA
    Replied Dec 24 2023, 11:41
    Quote from @Gucci S.:

Hi, are the rookie boot camp and the multifamily sessions at the same time? I was thinking of joining both. Thanks

curious on that too

User Stats

Votes
    Noah Bacon
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    ModeratorReplied Dec 26 2023, 05:58

Hey Gurjeet and Jasmin!

The Rookie Bootcamp Session are Monday's at 12 PM ET and Wednesday’s at 8 PM ET.

The Multifamily Bootcamp Session are Tuesday’s at 12 PM ET and Thursday’s at 8 PM ET.

User Stats

Votes
    Baird King
    Pro Member
    • Investor
    • Santa Barbara & Ventura
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Investor
    Replied Dec 29 2023, 15:10

Hi @Noah Bacon. I would like to sign up for either multifamily or BRRRR and am hoping you can provide some guidance/advice as to which would be the better fit. I currently own small multifamily which have been BRRRRs, so I am already very familiar with the BRRRR process. I do not own any large multifamily and have not participated in any syndication. I would like to move into the mid-size multifamily space (~8-24 units) in the somewhat near term, but I probably have a few more BRRRRs in me before then. I am not sure if/when I would move into multifamily larger than that. Bottom line - BRRRR will continue to be my focus for the near term, and I certainly have more to learn and ways to improve; however, I am concerned that the course may be too basic. Is there a lot of time spent on rehashing the basics of BRRRR outlined in David's book and discussed regularly on the podcast? Or do we get through that quick and into more advanced exercises for the majority of the course like practicing deal analysis, running numbers, finding/managing/contracting with contractors, corporate structure, etc? If BRRRR is too basic, I may opt for multifamily as a better fit, even though it is not likely in my near future, as I imagine much of the coursework will be directly transferrable to real estate at any scale. Thanks for your help!

User Stats

Votes
    Noah Bacon
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    ModeratorReplied Jan 2 2024, 08:21

Hi @Baird King!

Great questions and thank you for sharing your experiences to better help understand what bootcamp would be the best fit for you. Based on what you have said above, I would recommend the Multifamily Bootcamp

For the BRRRR Bootcamp, there is time dedicated in the first few weeks to understand what the BRRRR Strategy is, but then it will be more concentrated on the specific topics you mention above in the curriculum.

Both are going to be extremely beneficial, but with less experience in the Multifamily space there might be more topics that you would find interesting to help prepare you when starting to invest in a larger multifamily. 

User Stats

Votes
    Baird King
    Pro Member
    • Investor
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Investor
    Replied Jan 2 2024, 12:40
    Quote from @Noah Bacon:

Hi @Baird King!

Great questions and thank you for sharing your experiences to better help understand what bootcamp would be the best fit for you. Based on what you have said above, I would recommend the Multifamily Bootcamp

For the BRRRR Bootcamp, there is time dedicated in the first few weeks to understand what the BRRRR Strategy is, but then it will be more concentrated on the specific topics you mention above in the curriculum.

Both are going to be extremely beneficial, but with less experience in the Multifamily space there might be more topics that you would find interesting to help prepare you when starting to invest in a larger multifamily. 

Great, thank you Noah! Glad to hear it too, as I registered for Multifamily yesterday. Happy new year.

User Stats

Votes
    Noah Bacon
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    ModeratorReplied Jan 2 2024, 13:57

Great! Way to take action kicking off the New Year!

User Stats

Votes
    Shango Collier
    • Investor
    • Indianapolis, IN
    Votes |
    • Investor
    • Indianapolis, IN
    Replied Mar 23 2024, 07:12

When will the next BRRRR bootcamp be hosted? I would like to sign up for it.

User Stats

Votes
    Noah Bacon
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Colorado Springs, CO
    ModeratorReplied Mar 25 2024, 08:16

@Shango Collier we do not have the BRRRR Bootcamp planned for the Summer, but may have it again for the Fall Bootcamps. Keep an eye out closer to the summer for our Fall Bootcamp announcement!